We provide most reasonable rates in custom clearance and guaranteed peace of mind, your goods cleared and delivered to you.
Our customs clearance charges include clearance fees, airline or shipping line handling charges, data entry charges, duty and VAT charges and any other documentation required is not included, however if you do not have DAN (Duty Deferment Number) then we can pay duty and VAT charges on your behalf for a small fees. WE do not give our customers any nasty surprises, no unnecessary paper work and no hassles. You do not have to run around just deliver the documents to us and we deliver the goods to you (if you do not have your own transport arrangements)
To Customs Clear the below we would require:-
1) A Copy AWB / Bill of Lading
2) An Invoice for the goods
3) A Packing List would be good but not essential
4) Any Certificates that may reduce import duty (GSP or EUR1)
5) The Consignee’s VAT Number
6) The Deferment to be used for paying the Duties and Taxes
7) The Commodity Code
8) The Customs Procedure Code (CPC) or the reason for the Import.
9) There may be additional requirements dependant on the above.